Monday, July 16, 2012

not enough.

Chances are, none of you have actually seen One Tree Hill, or the episode this comes from. But that's beside the point. This is exactly how I feel right now.


Not good enough.

Not smart enough.

Not pretty enough.

Not skinny enough.

Not talented enough.

Not spiritual enough.


Simply not enough. Never enough.

And I don't know how to change that. But I feel completely stuck inside myself and unable to set myself free. I feel like I did 7 years ago, and that's definitely not something I ever want to relive.

1 comments:

JillT said...

Life is hard sometimes and there is always someone prettier, smarter, and just better at whatever! So learn to love YOU!!! Because you are the only YOU, and YOU are awesome!! So when are you coming to dinner now that it doesn't use up half your gas to drive to my house. :)

Post a Comment