Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Obsession.

I never thought I had much of an obsession, but it seems to have gotten worse lately...
I just spent the last, oh, 3 hours or so digitally stitching these three photos together:



And this is how it turned out ^__^



The reason for this?
I was trying to make a sticker for my iTouch case because I need to protect it.
Because it already should have died.
Long, long ago.
And I'm finally getting it fixed.
And that, my friends, is a miracle.
After all, it's been broken for a year and a half.
The screen cracked a mere month after I got it.
A whole month and a half after the 4th generation came out. 
Talk about feeling like a moron.
Anyway, moving on.

There are other pictures I considered using, but stitching these together just seemed more fun.
But the other ones were these:









But in the end, I needed to do some digital imaging work.
It had been way too long.
And I wanted to know that I could still do it.
Well, at least decently, anyway.
So, here's to my wonderful obsession.
And for hoping I am able to make my Zelda costume this Halloween.
The obsession must continue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment