Friday, February 10, 2012

Study Hard

I'm supposed to be studying. I have a test I need to take in about 2 hours...
Honestly, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail.
Sometimes, I have really poor study habits. As in nothing I study actually sticks to my brain.
It becomes a problem, especially when I'm trying to get better grades than I have been in recent semesters...
This is my forte, though.
Children, family studies...
There's a reason I'm going into it obviously.
But the problem is, because I feel like I know so much of it already, I sometimes tune out in class.
And then I feel inadequate.
And then try studying a ton to make up for it...
But then I suck at studying, so I don't do so hot.
Is it sad that I'm hoping for a C on the test?
Probably, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
And because my paper rocked (93% on a paper? That's what's up.) I don't feel so bad shooting for a C. After all, that makes a B average, ya know?
So here's to studying (despite however poorly) for the next 2 hours.
And hoping I get a C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment