Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Forgotten

You know, sometimes I forget just how good I have it.
My life truly is wonderful.
And I've forgotten just how blessed I am, how little pain and suffering I've had and how many good things I have been given.

The closest person to me that has died is my second cousin who was a year younger than me, and we weren't even that close. Though, I will say she was probably in the top 3 of closest cousins.
My parents are still alive.
I never felt the pain of losing a grandparent because I was too little to remember.
I am married to a wonderful husband who I'm pretty sure treats me too well.
I have a job.
I attend college.
I'm not in debt.
I live in America.
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I have everything I could possibly need.
And most of the things I could ever want, too.

I am so blessed.
And I seem to forget that. A lot.
Please, God, help me remember.
Help me remember all the blessings I have from thee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment