Friday, March 2, 2012

McCraftiness

Whether this is actually a real word or not is irrelevant.
The awesome part is that I was actually crafty last night.
I made some wicked awesome things:
This is my Navi in a bottle. She's Link's fairy guide friend from Ocarina of Time.
(If you've never played this game, shame on you.)
The point is, it's awesome, if you know anything abut the Legend of Zelda and the epicness therein, you understand just how great this truly is. 
I was quite proud of myself honestly.
And then, I did another super awesomely wicked cool thing:
I made a Hyrulian Shield ring.
This is Link's shield. And it's an epic win.
You should all be jealous now. 

I also made a Pokéball, but unfortunately it cracked in production. However, I plan on making another one soon. I've also decided I'm going to make little Super Mario Bros. Bigs Shrooms and bottle them. I'm also doing Triforce earrings ^_^ I'll probably do more things too, but this is just the beginnings for now. After all, I'm moving on Saturday and I need to start packing stuff up.

Adieu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment