Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Past.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone." --Robin Williams

Is it sad this this quote summed up my life for about 6 years? Probably. Feeling as though I was completely alone was the worst. I'm glad I'm over that. It was rough, but I learned a lot during those times in my life, which was good. But I never have to deal or worry about that again. That's the wonderful thing about being married, especially being sealed in the temple. I know that I'm never going to be alone, ever. Forever is a pretty long time, and I've been blessed to have that, now and always. It's a wonderful thought really. And so uplifting.

I love the gospel. It brings such comfort to my soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment