Sunday, January 29, 2012

21.

Happy Birthday to myself. I have absolutely no pictures of my 21st birthday.
Talk about an epic fail for one who loves photography...
Oh well. I'm sure my dad has some somewhere.
Anyway, this weekend was good, in celebration of my day of birth. Friday night we hung out with Kristen and Christopher, which was lots of fun ^_^ Yay dinner and playing video games all night. And eating ice cream. And shooting airsoft guns. It was great.
Also, my husband is the best.
No really, I'm totally serious.
Guess who got to sleep in and was only awoken because their amazingly awesome husband decided to make pancakes for breakfast and simply woke up their wife by kissing them softly?
Oh right, that'd be me.
^_^
I love him.
Yay for being legal. Woohoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment