Monday, June 25, 2012

Frustrations

I seem to have a lot of these lately. It seems like everywhere I turn, there's another one and it never seems to end. Work has become a disaster and I get next to no hours anymore. If it wasn't summer, I would be fine with only getting 16 or so hours a week. But when I don't do anything most days... it becomes problematic. Extremely problematic. So then I need to find a new job. Except I still have to keep this one because it is supposed to be my internship. So I just need to find a second one. And good luck with finding a job that will hire you for just 2 months. In other words, I'm kind of hosed.
Next up, there's the fact that I can't even seem to get this job to be an internship. Everything keeps getting in the way. And it doesn't help that I just recently got a new boss. Who doesn't know anything about the internship... Sigh. And the problem is that I would love to get a new job because this one is starting to get a little crazy, but I need it as my internship. The issue now is that BYU is having serious issues and isn't letting my submit my application. My adviser tried telling me I already submitted an application months ago, but I know I didn't. And now I'm stressing out because today is the add/drop deadline which includes getting this internship done. So I'm FLIPPING out.
Stress? Too much of it. I want out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment